Featured Post

My latest crack at a "Retirement Portfolio"

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Retirement portfolio monthly payment coming Tuesday

One can find literally dozens of investment suggestions on the Internet. Many of these are from very fine sources. Many of these I have followed. I found that many of these posts shared a lot when it came to the investment advice offered. I decided I might be able to do as well as the legion of online experts I was following.

I designed a million dollar portfolio for a retiring senior and immediately put my ideas into action. Why immediately? Because one should not try to time the market, right?

Come back this Tuesday and I will reveal how my imaginary portfolio is performing. I have withdrawn one monthly payment of $3333 already and come Tuesday I will remove a second monthly payment of $3333.

See you Tuesday. Have a good holiday weekend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment