Featured Post

My latest crack at a "Retirement Portfolio"

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Telus: the story just gets better

 

I saw Telus as a buy a few days ago. I added to my position. This morning, watching BNN, I noticed Telus (T) was down even more today than it was yesterday. And yesterday it was awfully attractive.

I immediately booted up my computer and logged onto TD WebBroker. I picked up another few hundred shares of Telus at a truly fine price. Telus is now yielding 5.77%. This stock is a keeper in the short term and a core holding in the long term. I am one happy retired investor.

I can see a very nice profit at the end of the Telus rainbow.

____________________________________________________________

Telus has gone up nicely since I made my last purchase. It appears that lots of other investors agree with me, Telus is worth trading today. Its trading volume is well up for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment