Featured Post

My latest crack at a "Retirement Portfolio"

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Mullen Group (MTL)

 

Just a quick note before I get going on today's stuff.

I like the Mullen Group. I don't have the money at the moment to invest but if I can round up some cash I am in. 

The stock has dipped below $13 but has not rebounded greatly since touching its low for the year. Check it out. A good company at a good price with a well covered dividend paying out more than five percent. The payout ratio is around 50%. Ideal, don't you think? It sure looks like a buy to me.

And a friend, who is a fine investor, agrees with me on this one as do a number of analysts. Do a Google search. You will find MTL has one booster who sees MTL hitting $22 and the average target price is better than $17. It is hard to see a downside to this buy.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment