Featured Post

My latest crack at a "Retirement Portfolio"

Sunday, February 4, 2024

A good source for insights into Investing

TD WebBroker offers classes on investing. Before signing up for a class, you might benefit from having enough investment smarts to be able to ask knowledgeable questions. I have found a great source of investing info is Investopedia.

Recently, I bought a little B2 Gold Corp stock. I made my decision to buy based partially on stuff I had learned reading Investopedia. There are reasons why one stock is a buy and another is not. What are those reasons? Read Investopedia for the answer.

Click the following link: The 4 Basic Elements of Stock Value. After that, check out this one: 4 Ratios to Evaluate Dividend Stocks. Investopedia is amazingly complete. If you like video instruction, Investopedia has that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment